Thursday, August 27, 2015

FANGIRL BY RAINBOW ROWELL

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



So... I just can NOT wrap my head around this book. It is NOT confusing, it just ends in a weird way. I am going to try to give at least a quick summary BUT honestly... thats all I got :0

The book starts off with Cath and Wren. Heehee, Cath. Wren. CATHWREN=CATHRINE???!!! GET IT!!!????

Anyway, Cath and Wren are twins who are starting college. Their mom left them when they were 8 years old so they grew up with only a dad. Wren is the party outgoing twin with a pixie hair cut. Cath is the main twin in the book and she is an aspiring author who writes fan fiction. She also is a little awkward with anxiety. Got that so far? Okay, so Cath walks in her room and there is A BOY??!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Don't worry it's just Cath's roommate's friend (NOT BOYFRIEND which is what Cath thought at first) Wren pretty much drifts off into a partying college girl and Cath is still stuck in a fan fiction dream. If you're wondering, YES THERE IS A RELATIONSHIP!!!! Of course, with Cath and... NO NOT NICK THE BOY SHE WRITES WITH IN THE LIBRARY! IT. IS. ARE YOU READY???!!!!



L.E.V.I

YES YES YES!
You read that correctly! Levi is a college guy who works at starbucks and happens to be Cath's roommate's friend we talked about in the beginning. This happens and that happens, but pretty much it is packed full of college goodness. Except the cuss words. MANY MANY cuss words, which I did NOT appreciate! Overall, it's a good book but I would recommend it for ages 14+ depending on how mature you are to handle it.
I hope you enjoy the book! Give me your thoughts in the comments!



1 comment:

  1. Hi! I tagged you to do the Sunshine Blogger Award! You can find my post at http://carrieksbookreviews.blogspot.com/2015/09/sunshine-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete