Friday, September 25, 2015

Sunshine Blogger Award

Thank you Carrie from Carrie K's Book Reviews for nominating me!

1.  Do you like to read classics? If so, what is your favorite?
Yes, I love classics. My favorite is Wizard of Oz

2.  What is your favorite snack to eat while reading?
Fruit snacks of course! I love my gummies!

3.  What is your favorite book that you've read in 2015?
I really enjoyed Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

4.  Do you watch booktube?  If so, who is your favorite booktuber?
Yes, I love booktube! My favorite is Abookutopia

5.  What are you currently reading?
The Lost Track of Time by Paige Britt

6.  Do you prefer hardbacks, paperbacks, or ebooks?
Hardbacks!!!!!!!!!

7.  If you could go to a bookstore right now and buy 5 books, what books would you buy?
The Fault in Our Stars
Girl Online
Wonder
Candy Maker
Wreck This Journal
Or ANY NEW DORK DIARIES


8.  What is the first book you remember reading as a child?
Is Your Mama a Lama

9.  What is the last book that you finished?
Among The Betrayed

10.  Be honest, do you ever judge a book by its cover?
Yes...UGH YES!


11.  What is your favorite book cover?
Isle of The Lost

No comments:

Post a Comment